Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spirit of God

I decided to start a blog to share my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Also known as Mormons.  I have a great love of photography and I am continually working to get better at it.  I only started taking pictures about 3 1/2 years ago when they began construction on the City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake City.  This first photo I am sharing is the Salt Lake Temple at sunset.  I like to call this one, The Spirit of God, like a fire is burning.

Elder Boyd K Packer said, "Temple. One other word is equal in importance to a Latter-day Saint. Home. Put the words holy temple and home together, and you have described the house of the Lord!”
(Ensign, May 1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment