Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Lord's Errand

     This quote is from President Thomas S. Monson, in the New Era magazine, August 2008,

"As we go about our daily lives, we discover countless opportunities to follow the example of the Savior. When our hearts are in tune with His teachings, we discover the unmistakable nearness of His divine help. It is almost as though we are on the Lord’s errand; and we then discover that, when we are on the Lord’s errand, we are entitled to the Lord’s help.” 

     I am so grateful for my Savior and for what he has done for me.  Most importantly, I am grateful that he is always there waiting to help me and that all I have to do is ask.
     This photo I took is of the front door knob of the Salt Lake Temple.  It is on the south set of doors on the east side of the Temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment