Monday, December 5, 2011

Winds of Change

     Having just returned from St George, my family and I were able to take a quick trip to Zion National Park for me to be able to take some pictures and to do some hiking.  You cannot help but recognize the hand of God wherever you go there.  The landscape is truly one of His masterpieces and how blessed I am to be able to share that with my family and to be able to capture it with my camera.  I am simply in awe at how God has carved the landscape into something so amazing and beautiful.  It quite literally will take your breath away.
     I love this quote by President Thomas S Monson in the October 2011 general conference when he said,

"As the winds of change swirl around us and the moral fiber of society continues to disintegrate before our very eyes, may we remember the Lord’s precious promise to those who trust in Him: “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”9





No comments:

Post a Comment